Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith's academy for the training of Lolth's Yath

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vilmiathien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:56 pm

I will be having basic ritual sermons on Sundays. Please disscuss times and attendence so we can figure the best time get the maximum number of drow. Remember all drow "can" attend this class. Yath-Abban are expected to.

This class will cover the many topics from the facets of Lolth, to the demon web pits.
Back to top Go down
https://arachtinilith.board-directory.net
Olor'tyrr

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:02 pm

Tomorrow as well? At what time (GMT wise)?
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:18 pm

I haven't quite figured at time yet, but I am GMT -6 and yeah, I could do some class stuff tomorrow as well. I'll probably be on late tonight and sleep in tonight, there is supposed to be a Mori meeting over our internal problems (people leavign) over the weekend though no deffinate time yet. How about we try tomorrow 3pm gmt -6. I should have Talice with us too. She should be signed up here by tonight, as well as Pylia . There are still quite a few chars I need to get signed up to get things moving properly. At the moment though since it is just a couple of people, times should be easy to figure out. What time is good for you? Talice, has lost her INT conection and has been coming over to my place to network and play. So she will be with me most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Olor'tyrr

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:43 pm

I cannot make it at that time, although I could make it around 3-8 hours earlier.

However, don't let me deciide the times, I'll hopefully be around the next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Ok cool, If I see you will do some rp, if not then next time. I still have yet to get a few things settled here and we need more preastesses up here. I think I will just do some stuff over the weekend for whoever is on, due to the Mori meeting, and the fact I want to get either this board or the Mori board up on TFR somewhere more visable so we can hopefully start getting more low lvl clerics, not to mention there is a slew of people with preastess chars that still need to sign up here. So maybe we will try scheduleing next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Olor'tyrr

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:04 am

Well, I would really like to be on at least one of these seminars, even if it's spontaneous. I'll just shout a tell if I see yu ingame. You don't roam the caverns anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:12 am

I'll be happy to do one on one stuff anytime if that is what is needed, I know how availability is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vilmiathien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilmiathien   Vilmiathien Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vilmiathien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Class Schduling :: Instructor Class Schedules-
Jump to: